.

.

Charan to make movies with other hero's

Posted by Rajesh Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ram Charan says “I was confident about living up to the expectations. Everything including my horse-riding skills worked wonderfully for the film. But I can’t take the entire credit for the film’s success. Without our director (Rajamouli) and the 200-odd cast/crew this film would never had clicked.” He’s glad that his film has “proved the potential of a Telugu film. We are remaking the film in Tamil and the film marks my debut in Kollywood. We are re-shooting the first half with a Tamil comedian,” he says. Will he do the Hindi remake as well? “I am not doing it but our film evoked great interest in Bollywood. A host of productions houses including Rakesh Roshan watched our film but nothing is yet finalised,” he says. Now, the 26- year-old will turn producer to promote “meaningful’ cinema. I’ll work on novel themes. I heard a couple of refreshing plots and liked them a lot. But I don’t think I will fit into those roles, so I have decided to make these films with other actors.” However, the workaholic is savouring a much-deserved break and ‘relishing’ every moment of it. “My film with Genelia will start from October 10”. Ram Charan is not much of a foodie but enjoys “vegetarian food for five days a week,” and prefers “continental non-veg cuisine on the other two”. Considered one of the trendiest actors in T-town, Ram Charan insists that, “No one can be Mr Perfect. What one wears depends on body language, skin tone, attitude and so on. I pick up clothes from high-end branded stores in London, New York or even roadside malls in Bangkok.” Before parting company, we hear he’s just been gifted a new swanky SUV. “Yeah, right. I am waiting to get my hands on it,” Ram Charan grins.

0 comments

Post a Comment